These cute little turkey cookies come together in a snap. You really can use any candies and cookies you have in the house. I always have the candy button eyes and chocolate chips on hand, along with a round cookie. Gather all of them up and on Thursday, while you are busy in the kitchen, have the kids enjoy a project that does not involve the oven. The last time my son made these with his cousins, they all had so much fun and were very proud to display them on the dessert table. Everyone “gobbled” them up. Here are the ingredients we used. Even the grandparents joined in and they had fun creating memories with their grandkids. As you can see in the photos, they are far from perfect or neat. I think that’s what makes them even more special. Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving to you all!
No Bake Thanksgiving Day Cookie Project
- Marshmallow shaped candy corns or candy corns
- Marshmallow fluff
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate chips
- Mini caramel bits, found with the regular caramels or in the chocolate chip department
- Boxed cookies, any round cookie the kids like best, we used ginger snaps
Simple Fun Instructions:
- Lay out all ingredients in separate plastic bowls or on paper plates.
- Have plastic knives or spoons ready for the marshmallow fluff.
- Put a coating of marshmallow fluff on a cookie, either the flat side or rounded.
- DECORATE and HAVE FUN!!