Nature at it’s best. This smoothie is creamy deliciousness. Whirl one up soon and enjoy the sweet goodness.
This is one of my favorite smoothies. It’s made with fresh spinach. Regular or baby spinach works. Why not add some fresh veggies whenever possible, even in a smoothie? I know what you’re thinking, “spinach in a smoothie?” You won’t taste the spinach — I promise. The only caveat is that you must use fresh spinach because you will taste the spinach in this if you use canned or frozen. Makes a delicious breakfast and healthy snack idea. Give this wonderful, healthy and luscious smoothie a try soon. Once you taste it you’ll know what I’m talking about.
Nature’s Sweet Protein Smoothie
Yields: 1 large smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach — I use pre-washed bagged baby spinach which you can find at your local grocery store
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or any non dairy milk
- 1 scoop vanilla or unsweetened protein powder, I used a vegan brand
- 1 to 2 drops or 1 packet all natural stevia, optional for added sweetness
- 1 tbsp honey or agave
- A few ice cubes for extra thickness
- Place all ingredients into a blender, whirl until smooth and creamy. That’s it! Enjoy!!