Submitted by: Liz Hughes
Here is a Mediterranean Chicken Wrap that takes minutes to assemble for a flavorful and light dinner.
Mediterranean Chicken Wrap with Roasted Falafel Chick Peas
Makes 4 wraps
- 4 cups chopped mixed greens or baby greens
- 2 cups chicken, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup falafel flavored crunchy chick peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Purchased balsamic vinaigrette to taste
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 4 eight-inch flour tortillas
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl toss the first 5 ingredients together. Toss with balsamic dressing to taste. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place them in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes, until the tortillas are warm and soft.
- Spread equal amounts of hummus on the tortillas and then top with equal portions of the chicken salad mixture.
- Roll tortilla very tightly and seal it with the hummus (you can add more hummus if it’s not sticking).
- Cut in half and serve with extra balsamic dressing on the side if desired.