Love these easy-peasy recipes made with cake mixes. Dump cakes are one of my favorite cakes to make. Only a handful of ingredients to moist and delicious yumminess. After making this cake one time, it’s requested all the time now. See and taste for yourself. Have fun making one of these cakes with the kids. Fun in the kitchen.
Marble M&M Pudding Dump Cake
- 1 box super moist yellow or butter cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding – I used sugar free
- 2 cups milk – I used 1 percent
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup or more mini M&M baking chips
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. Note: You can use a 9 X 13 inch pan for a thinner cake.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix and pudding with a whisk to break up any clumps.
- Add in milk and whisk until combined. Add vanilla, salt and egg if using.
- Take some of the batter out with a measuring cup. Less than half the batter. About 3/4 cup. Mix in the cocoa powder until completely combined.
- Toss in about 1/4 cup M&Ms into the large batter and mix gently.
- Pour large batter into prepared pan then top off with the small chocolate batter. Top with the rest of the M&M chips.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until top springs back and a toothpick comes out clean or with dry crumbs. If you want, toss with a few more M&Ms on top. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes.
Cut into squares and dig in. Enjoy!