Here is a great version of the very popular éclair cake. Now you can make this yummy, guilt free dessert with ingredients that you may already have in your pantry and fridge! It’s a favorite around my house and hope it will be around yours as well.
Nutrition: calories 194.2, fat 2g, carbs 41.7g, fiber 1.3g, sugar 11.5g, sodium 382mg, protein 4.3g
- 24 low fat honey graham crackers (that’s half of the sheet, if you are counting whole sheets it would be 12 whole crackers)
- 1 large box (6 serving size) vanilla sugar free, fat free instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cool whip light, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat free ice cream fudge topping (such as Smuckers, or Hershey)
- Make the pudding according to directions. Follow the pie instructions on the box.
- After the pudding is prepared, fold in the Cool whip. Set aside for a minute.
- Lay your first 4 crackers on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. The cake will be smaller but you will want the extra room when removing slices to serve.
- Spoon 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Lay the next 4 crackers over the filling. Now spoon the rest of the pudding mixture over the cracker and lay your last 4 crackers over that.
- Thin the fudge topping with a little milk if needed and you may want to place in the microwave for a couple of seconds to thin even more.
- Spread the topping over the cake and chill for at least 4 hours.