I was shopping in Target the other day and saw these little square cake pans. Since it’s fall and Halloween time, I figured I would bake another pumpkin recipe. I liked that they were square, a nice change from a cupcake and I didn’t have to use a liner this time. These cute little cakes came out so moist and the caramel topping is a great complement to top them off. Using a cake mix is great for a fast and speedy recipe. Hope you enjoy as much as we do. Happy Halloween
Little Caramel Pumpkin Square Cakes
Nutrition: Calories 147, fat 2 g, carbs 31 g, fiber .7 g, sugars 14.4 g, sodium 266.9 mg, protein 1.4 g
- 1 Box Super Moist Cake Mix- Yellow or Butter
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup seltzer
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice, optional
- Caramel topping
- Halloween sprinkles
- Mini Marshmallow
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray pan with baking or cooking spray set aside.
- Mix all ingredients up until pumpkin spice. Make sure everything is combined well. Best if you use an electric hand mixer speak for about two minutes.
- Pour into little cake squares. You can always substitute and use cupcake pans.
- Bake anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes .
- Test with a toothpick dry or moist Crumbs should stick.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then drizzle caramel sauce on top and decorate.
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes: