These old time classic recipes are still the best. This one comes out perfect every time. Bake one up and enjoy!
So many of us have our own variety of this popular dish. I took my sister’s delicious recipe and changed just a few ingredients around to make it my own. Also, everything is mixed in one bowl to make it a quick prep recipe.
Nutrition: calories 192.8, fat 4.7 g, carbs 32.7 g, fiber 1.2 g, protein 6.4 g
In A Jiffy Corn Casserole
Yields: 8 side servings
- 1 box Jiffy corn mix 8.5 ounces
- 15.24 ounce can yellow corn, drained
- 14.75 ounce can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 6 ounce container fat free plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk, I used 2 %
- 2 large eggs
- In a large mixing bowl. combine all the ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula, making sure you get all the dry mix from the bottom all incorporated into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared dish and bake anywhere from 45 to 60 minutes. Check with a wooden skewer or toothpick. There should be some moist crumbs on. Let sit and cool about 15 minutes.
- Spoon up and enjoy! It’s so yummy!