This cheesecake is healthy and really high in protein. I have it for breakfast many mornings. It has a slightly tart flavor, not too sweet. My kids love it too. I make a few of these, jar them, close them up and they are ready for anyone to grab the next day.
Being high in protein, it will fill you up as well as having a nice amount of fiber too, Forgot to mention, it’s great for lunch too. Instead of frozen yogurt which usually has no nutritional value, have this! Delicious and healthy. Add some fresh fruit or nuts for some texture. Anyway is the right way. Great for anytime of day. I hope you enjoy this yummy and healthy treat!
Nutrition: per jar… calories 197, fat 6.4 g, carbs 18.8 g, fiber 4.7 g, sugars 10.5 g, protein 19.9 g
High Protein No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake In A Jar
- 2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 7 ounces farmer cheese, found next to the cottage cheese
- 3 ounces fat free or reduced fat cream cheese, or mix the two
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2- Tbsp honey, agave, or maple syrup
- 1-2 packets all natural Stevia or to taste
- Aerosol whipped cream for garnish
- Grated chocolate for garnish, optional
- In a food processor, place the cheeses in and whirl up until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whirl again until nice and smooth.
- Taste test and make sure it has enough sweetness. Remember, this is a tart tasting cheesecake.
- Spoon out into small mason jars or containers with lids and place in fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Take out and spray a little cream and chocolate if you want and enjoy!
Tip: When mason jars go on sale, buy a few of them and put them away. They are great for storing loose things like open bags of chocolate chips, spices and so much more. They come in cases and in some stores different colors and sizes.