This is one of my favorite recipes. It’s so easy to make and only has 4 ingredients. Even when peaches are not in season, I still will splurge and buy a few and make this recipe for my family. We all love it. I have served this at dinner parties along with a plate of cookies and it’s always a big hit. This also makes a delicious healthy breakfast.
Nutrition: calories 100.9, fat 2.5, carbs. 16.8, fiber 2, protein 4.2
Healthy Grilled Peach With Ricotta And Honey
- 1 medium peach
- 1/8 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- Plain or butter flavored cooking spray
- Heat a non stick grill pan. Use cooking spray only where you will be grilling the peach halves. ( You can always use an outdoor grill for this recipe)
- Cut peach in half and remove the pit (you may want to clean out where the pit was with a teaspoon)
- Lay the cut side down on the grill and cook for about 3-5 minutes. You can check its progress with tongs.
- When you see grill marks turn the peach half way around (to get even more grill marks) and cook for a few more minutes. You can use the cooking spray again if it looks like the peach is beginning to stick to the pan.
- Flip over and cook the rounded side for just a few more minutes to soften up.
- Remove peaches from pan, place on a serving dish. Put a dollop of the ricotta cheese on the dish and drizzle the honey over the peaches and ricotta cheese. In my picture I have the ricotta cheese on the side, but you can put the ricotta cheese right on the peach itself; it will melt a little and be even more delish! Enjoy!
Another Great Grilled Dessert Recipe: Grilled Pineapple Waffle Sundae