Here’s an all natural raw chocolate bar that’s so easy to make and totally delicious. Healthy never tasted so good! Enjoy!
This recipe is sure to be a good choice next time you have a chocolate craving. It’s healthy, raw, paleo, refined sugar free and gluten free. It’s also delish!
Healthy Dark Chocolate Mini Bars
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, softened, not melted. (This is very important to have the best consistency for finished product)
- 2 tbsp heaping unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1-2 tbsp agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or powdered vanilla
- Nuts, coconut flakes optional for topping
- If needed, softened the coconut oil by placing in the microwave for just a few seconds.
- Mix all ingredients (except toppings) with a small wire whisk in a medium mixing bowl until smooth. The mixture will be thick.
- Spread into a pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with toppings if you chose. With hands, shape into a square. Place in freezer for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Take out, cut into small squares or rectangles and enjoy!
Note: This must be stored in the freezer.