Submitted by: Veronica Gantley
This London Broil recipe is very versatile. It is a big cut of meat. Cook for 15 minutes on each side and it is done. It is one of those cuts of meat that can not be made well done. I love to make a Steak Sandwich or Steak Salad with the leftovers.
Grilled London Broil
- 2 pound London Broil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a zip lock bag.
- Place meat in marinade and allow to sit overnight.
- Grill 15 minutes per side on medium. Allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Some other Dinner Suggestions from Veronica: