For a fun and yummy treat on Easter, this bunny bait is just perfect. Whip up a batch and watch it disappear before your eyes. Everyone loves it. Enjoy!
Every year around this time I try to think up something new and fun for the whole family to make together. This year it’s Funfetti Bunny Bait. What’s not to love about this sweet and salty treat? Crunchy salty popcorn and pretzels with melted chocolate and M&M candies. On top of this being fun to make a so yummy, it looks so pretty. It’s a lovey edible gift idea too. Wrap some up and give to the people you love. They will love it and you! Happy Easter!
Funfetti Easter Bunny Bait
- 7 to 8 cups popped microwave popcorn, not buttered
- 1 1/4 cups white melting chocolate such as Wilton or Almond Bark
- 1/2 cup any light color melting chocolate (I used pink or use all white) such as Wilton or Almond Bark
- 3/4 cup crunched up pretzel snaps or sticks
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Easter M&M candies or any pastel colors
- 1/2 cup funfetti pastel sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- Pop popcorn as per package in the microwave, measure 7 to 8 cups and place in a large mixing bowl making sure you take out any unpopped kernels. Add in pretzels and toss.
- Melt candy melts together in the microwave for 25 second increments. Stir between each heating. When completely melted pour over popcorn. Toss gently to coat all the popcorn.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Quickly toss on M&Ms and sprinkles. Gently press into the popcorn. Let set up on the counter for about 1 1/2 hours. Break up into large and small clusters. Now, go ahead and ENJOY!