Funfetti Fun! This simple cake recipe is fun to make with the kids and everyone is going to love it. Take a big bite and enjoy!
You will love how easy-peasy this cake is to prepared. There’s no egg so have the kids help out with this yummy, fun cake recipe. With just a few ingredients, you have a moist, sweet cake that’s sure to become a family and company favorite.
Funfetti Dump Cake
Yields: 12 servings
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding, I used sugar free
- 2 cups milk, I used 1 percent
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss in dry cake mix, dry pudding mix and whisk until all clumps are gone. Add vanilla extract into milk and pour into bowl. With a large wire whisk, mix until completely combined. Toss in ¼ cup chips.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until lightly browned. When you touch the cake lightly it should slightly spring back and then check with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the remaining chips with a sprinkles. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Enjoy this scrumptious cake!!
Note: Can be stored in container up to 2 days on counter or 4 days is fridge.