Keep the oven off for these fudgy brownies. These are a no-bake recipe that’s sure to become a family favorite. Pure deliciousness, enjoy!
I always have evaporated milk in the house and of course sugar. My kids wanted something gooey and fudgy as a snack. I just didn’t want to put on the oven so, voila! No bake brownies that are fudgy and gooey just what they asked for. I cut them in triangles because they are really rich and decadent, one triangle will hit the chocolate spot.
Fudgy No Bake Brownie Triangles
Makes 18 servings
- 1 cup reduced fat or non fat evaporated milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 1/4 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup reduced fat graham cracker crumbs from whole graham crackers
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whole nuts for garnish
- Spray an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 inch square pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Place evaporated milk, sugar and butter in a medium to large (DEEP) saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. When mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to low and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mixture will start to foam up. Stir gently.
- Be very careful. Shut off the heat and add the salt and vanilla extract. Stir again. Add the flour and graham cracker crumbs along with the chocolate chips and nuts. Stir to completely combine and the chocolate is melted.
- Pour in prepared pan and let cool or place in fridge for about 45 minutes. Cut into 9 squares then in triangles.