Want something delicious and easy to put together that’s a frozen treat? This is it! Made with Greek yogurt to give an extra boost of calcium. Great for the whole family. Surprise them during the week with a yummy dessert. Only a few ingredients to yumminess. Enjoy!
Frozen Strawberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cups
- 1 container strawberry Greek yogurt, option fruit on the bottom
- 1 cup whipped topping, I used Truwhip, you can use Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 whole chocolate graham cracker cookies
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips for melting
- 1/4 tsp coconut or canola oil for melting chips
- Place 6 foil or paper muffin cups in a muffin tin, set aside.
- Add yogurt into a medium mixing bowl and gently mix to combine the fruit with the yogurt. Add whipped topping and gently combine. Add strawberries and most of the chips, leave about a tablespoon for garnish. Place in fridge for just a minute.
- Put cookies in a plastic bag and crunch up with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle the crumbs into the 6 cups. Now, top with yogurt mixture. Sprinkle with chips and leftover crumbs for garnish. Place in freezer.
- In the meantime, melt chocolate and oil in microwave for 20 second increments until smooth and melted. Take out the yogurt cups and with a fork or teaspoon, drizzle over a few or all the cups. Place back in freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours until hard. You can let sit out for a few minutes to soften up or dig in with a big bite. YUM!