Nutella is so delicious on its own. Freezing with whipped topping and mini chocolate chips is total deliciousness. Try these 4 ingredient cookie sandwiches and enjoy!
If you have been on this blog before, you have seen all the yummy recipes made with Nutella. That’s how much I love the creamy hazelnut spread. My whole family does. This simple recipe is great. No baking or heating anything. Just prepare and freeze these gems. In this recipe I happen to use one of our homemade Nutella recipes. If you feel like making your own, then go for it. If not, buy a jar of Nutella and have fun. Links below for homemade versions.
Frozen Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookie Sandwiches
Yields 4 cookie sandwiches
- 4 whole sheets graham crackers
- 3 tbsp Nutella, see note on homemade version
- 6 to 7 heaping tbsp whipped topping such as Cool Whip or Truwhip
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Break each cracker in half to make 8 squares.
- In a mixing bowl, mix Nutella with whipped topping until smooth. It’s okay if there are streaks of Nutella.
- Fold in mini chips.
- Dollop a heaping tablespoon onto 4 of the crackers. Gently lay the other crackers on top to make a sandwich. It will squeeze out a little but that’s okay. It will harden when frozen.
- Wrap each cookie sandwich individually in plastic wrap. Lay on a freezer safe plate or small cookie sheet and freeze for about 2 hours or until firm. Take a big bite and enjoy every bite!
- Freeze up to 3 weeks.