This is the easiest recipe and it only has 2 ingredients! If you like Nestle crunch bars then you’ll love these! These crunchy bites are great when you’re craving a sweet treat and are elegant to serve as dessert for company.
Nutrition: per “bite” – calories 79.7, fat 4, carbs. 2.2, fiber 0, protein 1.2
Homemade “Nestles” Crunchy Bites
- 1 cup milk chocolate chip morsels
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- colored sprinkles (optional)
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Make sure your bowl is microwave safe!
- Stir the chocolate chips and put back in for another 30 seconds. Stir up until mixture is smooth.
- Crunch up the cereal (just a bit – not too much) with your hands.
- Add the cereal to the melted chocolate and mix gently.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the cereal-chocolate mixture on a wax paper cookie tray. You should have 16 nice size bites.
- Sprinkle with the colored sprinkles (optional).
- Cool the crunchy bites in the fridge for about 30 minutes.