With only four ingredients, this will be a go to recipe that’s sure to be a big hit with everyone. I pack these for a snack and my husband loves bringing them to work with him. I hope you enjoy!
Nutrition: calories 68.7, fat 2.5 g, carbs 8.6 g, fiber 0.7 g, sugars 5.6 g, sodium 28.1 mg, protein 0.8 g
Easiest “Kit Kat” Bars Ever!
Makes 32 Bars
- 10 whole reduced fat graham crackers, you can use regular if want, the nutritional’s will slightly be different
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, I used Smuckers fat free
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, you can swap semisweet
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil
- Line a 9X9 square pan with two layers of aluminum foil. Lightly mist with butter flavor or plain cooking spray.
- Lay the graham crackers over the bottom of the pan, you may need to cut a few crackers to fill in the spaces.
- Now, in a microwave safe glass measuring cup or safe bowl, place the caramel sauce in for about 15-20 seconds. Just to thin out and make for easier pouring.
- Pour all the sauce over the crackers and gently spread with an off set spatula or a butter knife. Top with the remaining crackers. Try to fill in all the spaces. If you have to add a few pieces, go ahead. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Melt the chocolate with the oil in either a double boiler or in the microwave for 30 second intervals. Take out and stir until nice and smooth. Spread over the top layer of crackers. Place in fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour to set up.
- When set, lift the foil up and peel off the bottom. Cut into 16 squares and then into rectangles. You will end up with 32 Kit Kat Bars! YUM!