Submitted by: Veronica Gantley
Deviled eggs have proved to be a great side dish at any gathering. Bring a plate next time and see how fast they disappear!
Tip: For the best peeling results use eggs that are a week or two old.
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Store covered in refrigerator.
View the original post for further pictures.
Other Very Tasty Appetizers: