You’ll be able to whip this up in no time at all and have these crunchy candies waiting for that special person. Not only is this easy to make, it’s also so yummy!
Nutrition: per candy – calories 91, fat 4 g, carbs 12 g, fiber 1.3 g, sugar 10 g, sodium 18.7 mg, protein 1.3
Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters
- 1 cup good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Cocoa Krispies cereal
- colored sprinkles, optional
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Put back in microwave for an additional 10 to 20 seconds. Do not over heat. If some of the mixture is still not yet melted, stir up until nice and glossy.
- Add the cereal and stir gently.
- Have a cookie sheet lined with wax paper ready. Spoon out 14 candies with a teaspoon.
- Cool in fridge until firm for about a half hour to an hour.
That’s it! When ready to eat let candies sit out at room temperature for a few minutes to soften up. Enjoy this rich treat!
Please Note- store the candies in a container in the fridge.