Creamy deliciousness, that’s what this luscious pie is all about. Make one soon and taste for yourself and enjoy!
This smooth and creamy cheesecake is so easy to put together. It tastes like a full fat cheesecake, but only has a fraction of the fat and calories. Try making this on a warm sunny day and take a slice outside to enjoy.
Nutrition: calories 104.4, fat 3.2 g, carbs 9.4 g, fiber 0.2 g, sugar 3.7 g, sodium 274.4 mg, protein 5.5 g
No Bake Creamy Dreamy Orange Cheesecake
Sitting outside with a big slice of this luscious pie, yum!
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 small box Jell-O Sugar Free Orange Gelatin — 3 ounce package
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 1% low fat cottage cheese
- 1 low fat graham cracker, crushed
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free or Lite, thawed
- 1 tbsp low fat aerosol whipped cream
- Orange zest for garnish, optional
- Orange or mandarin slices for garnish, optional
- Mist both the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small zip lock bag, crush up the graham cracker into fine crumbs. You can use a rolling pin or the bottom of a small saucepan to lightly crush them.
- Sprinkle crumbs all over the bottom of the pie plate. Set aside until ready to fill.
- In a heat proof bowl, add Jell-O and then add the boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. This should take about 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- In a blender, add the cooled Jell-O, cottage cheese, softened cream cheese (both types), and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and creamy. The smell is so refreshing.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and gently fold or stir in Cool Whip until blended.
- Gently pour or spoon mixture into pie plate and smooth out.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set. When you slice this up, you will have loose graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of the pie plate; sprinkle them over the whipped cream and the pie. ENJOY!