Looking for a fun Christmas Food craft to make with the kids? This one is it. With only 3 ingredients, it’s fun and easy to create a delicious treat everyone will love.
If you have been on our blog before, you know we have many pretzel snap recipes for a lot of occasions. I realized we didn’t have one for Christmas. So, my son and I ran to the store to pick up more pretzel snaps and his favorite Hershey Hugs, “Cookies and Cream.” Of course you can use any flavor you want. We got the sprinkles at Michaels. Or, you can find them this time of year in Target, Walmart and even some grocery stores.
These look so festive on a holiday dessert table. Kids and adults love them. The sweet and salty is a great combo. Make some extra batches to give as gifts. Looks so colorful in a glass mason jar. Have fun with the kiddos and Grandkids. Merry Christmas and Happy, Safe Holidays to you all!!
Cookies & Cream Christmas Pretzel Snaps
Ingredients: Per Snap -calories 48.3, fat 2.3 g, carbs 5.1 g,
fiber .2 g, sugars 3.9 g, protein .5 g
- Pretzel Snaps
- Cookies & Cream Hugs
- Christmas Sprinkles/Nonpareils
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside for just a few minutes.
- While the oven is heating up. Unwrap the Hugs and get your sprinkles opened up with a teaspoon ready.
- Lay out the pretzel snaps on lined cookie sheet. Place a Hug in the center of each snap and bake for about 2 to 4 minutes. You will see the chocolate get shiny. Try not to over heat the chocolate.
- Take out of the oven and carefully place cookie sheet on cooling rack on counter. Now, toss sprinkles over each chocolate snap. Let sit on counter to cool completely. Place in fridge for 5 minutes.
- When they are completely cooled, place in an air tight container or zip lock bag. They will stay for up to 4 days on the counter (If they last that long). Make an extra batch and give to someone special. ENJOY!!