If you are looking for an easy-peasy recipe, this is it. Only 3 ingredients and you have a warm and delectable dessert everyone will love. I make these all the time and stuff them with chocolate chips or peanut butter chips. Have fun with this recipe, the skies the limit.
Chocolate Cinnamon/Sugar Stuffed Crescent Rolls -Easiest Recipe!
- 1 tube crescent rolls. I used reduced fat
- 8 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar, more or less to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll out the crescent rolls right before you are ready to fill them. Sprinkle chips on the larger part of dough. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on top. Do this with all 8 rolls.
- Roll up from the wide side to the point. You can make a little bend or leave them straight. Sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar mix or top with extra chips.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Check after 12 minutes to make sure they are not too dark.
- Take out and let cool for a few minutes. They tastes best when warm.