A simple cake that’s easy-peasy to make and is oh so delicious. Enjoy!
Fluffy marshmallows with dark chocolate, a total winner! Go ahead and enjoy, it’s worth every bite!
Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
For the crust:
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs, usually around 6 to 8 whole crackers
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
For the marshmallow fluff filling:
- 24 regular marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk, I used 2%, more if needed
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip light or any frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 semisweet chocolate chips or bar, chopped
- Mist a square 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix everything together in a medium bowl and press into the prepared pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 5 to 7 minutes. Take out and let cool on the counter while preparing the filling.
- In a heavy saucepan, pour in 1/2 cup of milk and add the marshmallows. Cook at low heat until all melted. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Place the cream cheese and vanilla in a mixing bowl and using a hand held mixer, beat just until fluffy. add the marshmallow mixture and beat on low speed until all is combined.
- Fold in whipped topping. Pour filling into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Sprinkle with chopped chocolate on top. Place in fridge for at least 4 hours. Cut into squares. Store in fridge for up to 2 days.