This recipe has all healthy ingredients that make up the most delicious smoothie.
Chocolate Blueberry Banana Oats Smoothie
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup of ice, more if you like it very thick
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, cut up
- 3/4 cup milk of choice, I used almond milk
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 packet Stevia, optional
- 1/2 tsp mini chocolate chips for garnish, optional
- Combine all ingredients in blender, Puree until smooth and serve right away.