These delicious treats are salty and sweet with lots of great crunch. Easy to throw together when you are craving chocolate and something salty. A big crunchy yum! Don’t forget to see our video at the bottom of the recipe on how I made these.
Chocolate Almond Pretzel Clusters
Yields 15 Chocolate Clusters
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, Guittard
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, I used Guittard Choc-Au-Lait Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 ounce white chocolate, optional
- 2 ounces crunched up salted pretzels
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds crunched up a little
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- Melt 8 ounces of chocolate over double boiler until smooth and glossy. Take off heat, add in the last 4 ounces of chocolate and mix until completely melted.
- Gently toss in pretzels and nuts.
- With a medium ice-cream or cookie scoop, make 15 clusters on a chilled cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in fridge until set, about 30 minutes.
Store in fridge up to 5 days or on counter for up to 1 day. May get too soft on counter. When you take out of fridge leave out for a few minutes to soften up just a bit.
**Suggested products I use: Alytimes Set of 3 Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop, Cookie Scoop, Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 10-Inch x 15-Inch Cookie Pan, Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets Non-Stick Parchment Paper (22 Sheets