Cheesecake Filled Strawberries With White And Dark Chocolate Drizzle – Totally decadent and delicious. Enjoy the sweet strawberries filled with creamy cheesecake.
These delicious filled strawberries are very easy to put together for a special everyday dessert or beautiful on your holiday dessert table.
Nutrition: calories 53.1, fat 2.5 g, carbs 7.1 g, fiber .4 g, sugars 5.6 g, sodium 31.2 mg, protein .6 g
Servings: 10 filled strawberries
- 10 large strawberries, washed gently and dried completely then hulled
- 4 ounce reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Cool Whip or any frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2-4 tbsp. sifted powdered sugar, to taste
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp orange extract, optional
- 3 tbsp. semisweet chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp. bakers or any brand white chocolate melted, do not use chips they will not melt properly
- Slice strawberries in half the long way, set aside until ready to fill.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy, this should be only a minute or so. Add the Cool whip by folding it in.
- Now add the extracts and powdered sugar and mix gently until all is incorporated.
- Spoon the mixture on top of one of the strawberry halves and then cover with the top half. Do this until all are finished. You may have extra filling, use this for a fruit dip or fill more strawberries.
- Place filled strawberries in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- When you take the strawberries out, melt each chocolate separately in the microwave at 20 second intervals until nice and smooth.
- With the tines of a fork, drizzle one chocolate at a time, then the next until all is gone. Plate up and enjoy!