This is a great recipe when you have candy that’s leftover from Halloween, Christmas or any occasion. Why not dump it into a brownie batter? Well, that’s exactly what I did this past weekend. My son went to a birthday party and had a bunch of Hugs and small bags of pretzels. I add whatever I already had in the house and you can see how colorful and delicious these brownies look. They taste even better. Enjoy an occasional indulgence like these gooey and fudgy brownies. Made with a brownie mix, can’t get any easier!
Candy Bar Pretzel Brownies
- 1 Box of your favorite brownie mix, this time I used Pillsbury
- Ingredients called for in mix
- 1/4 cup crunched up pretzels, I used square snaps
- Assorted chocolate candy, I used Hugs, Rolos, M&Ms, Snickers, Three Musketeers, cut into small pieces. Semisweet and milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray desired sized pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients from package of brownie mix. Make sure you get all the dry incorporated well into the wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Toss candy over batter and gently press down into batter. Add crunched up pretzels then chocolate chips. You can always add some more candy on top.
- Bake as per package directions.
- Cool completely for easy cutting.
- Can be stored in a sealed container on counter up to 3 days. Enjoy!