A no bake cookie that’s fun to make with the kids, is healthy and yummy too. Enjoy!
Here’s a quick and easy cookie recipe that’s so delicious and works if you are gluten free, vegan, or sugar free. It was a home run with my whole family and I hope with yours. Give it a try!
Nutrition: calories 77, fat 4.6 g, carbs 7.4 g, fiber 1.3 g, sugars 5 g, sodium 23.3 mg, protein 2.3 g
No Bake Peanut Butter Almond Flour Cookies
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup all natural chunky peanut butter, no sugar or salt added
- 1 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tps honey or more for added sweetness
- 1/4 tsp fine sea or kosher salt
Have a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and set aside until ready.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients until well combined. This may take about 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape down sides once or twice to make sure all is combined. If the mixture is not holding together, add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and pulse once or twice. Check for sweetness and 1/2 teaspoon of honey to taste then pulse once or twice again.
- Take mixture out and place in a bowl in fridge for about 20 to 30 minutes to set up.
- Take out and roll into 24 balls. Place on lined cookie sheet and then press down with tines of fork for classic PB cookie pattern. Place back in fridge for about 15 minutes and enjoy!
Store cookies in fridge up to 4 days.