This cake is so simple to make you won’t believe it. If you like Chocolate and bananas you will go crazy for this healthy cake. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
Nutrition: Calories 129.4, fat 1 g, carbs 32 g, fiber 4.3 g, sugars 19 g, sodium 12.1 mg, protein 1.9 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 4
Amazing “Raw” Chocolate Banana Coconut Cake
- 3 extra large bananas or 4 large bananas
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted slightly, keep stirring until just about melted completely
- 2 Tbsp coconut nectar, date syrup or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut, mixed with Stevia and 1 tsp nectar for drizzle.
- Sweet Leaf all natural Stevia in powder or liquid to taste. I used liquid chocolate with 1 packet of powdered.
- Dash of salt
- water, heated slightly as needed
- Have an 8 inch spring form pan ready with tin foil lining and wrapped around the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Slice bananas and layer them in the pan. You may have one or two layers. It doesn’t matter. It all comes together beautifully.
- In a small to medium bowl add the rest of the ingredients except the coconut. Use a whisk to combine well. Add the water until you have a nice thick liquid that’s pourable. Taste test to see that the chocolate mixture is sweet enough. Add more Stevia or a little more nectar if needed. ( Remember, the bananas are nice and sweet too.)
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the bananas and tap the pan around so that the liquid covers the bananas as best as possible.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut with a little Stevia. Sprinkle over the cake. Drizzle nectar of choice over the coconut. Cover and set in fridge until set, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Take out of fridge and open pan and viola! You have an amazing cake that’s healthy and so delish!