Creamy deliciousness in a glass. This smoothie is so luscious, it’s sure to become a regular favorite. Enjoy!
We make smoothies in my house at least 3 to 4 times a week. They are great to whip up on a busy weekday for a take along breakfast. A smoothie is also nice in the evening as a snack. In my book anytime is the right time for a smoothie. Especially if it has peanut butter and chocolate in it. Try this yummy, creamy smoothie soon. You will taste for yourself how luscious it is.
Almond Milk Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
Yields 2 – 3 smoothies
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, regular or vanilla
- 1 – 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 2 heaping tbsp unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 3 heaping tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 sliced banana which can be frozen
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash (about 1/8 tsp) turmeric, this is optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup ice cubes, this is depending on how thick you like your smoothie and if you add a frozen banana
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs plus some for garnish, this is optional
- Pour almond milk into blender. Add in the rest of ingredients. Start with 1/2 cup of ice before adding more.
- Whirl up until smooth and thick. You may need to use a rubber spatula to scrape down sides. Whirl again. Add in more ice cubes if you want it thicker or add in milk if needed to thin.
- Pour into glasses or large cups, top with cacao nibs, put that straw in and sip away!
ENJOY THE CREAMY DELICIOUSNESS!!