Indulge without the guilt with this easy-peasy banana parfait. With only 4 simple ingredients, you have a rich, decadent tasting parfait that’s made with healthy ingredients. Enjoy every spoonful!
This recipe is so easy to prepare. It uses most of the same ingredients as you would in traditional banana pudding but now using vanilla or banana yogurt makes this a healthy alternative. No egg yolks in this recipe. I feel like I am totally indulging when eating this and you will too.
4 Ingredient Banana Yogurt Parfait
Yields: 1 serving
Nutrition: calories 181, fat 1 gram
- 6-ounce container vanilla, banana or any flavor of choice
- 1/2 of a fresh small to medium banana, sliced
- 6 Nilla wafers, or any brand of vanilla wafers. Crunch up 4 of them
- 3 Tbsp whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream
- Find a parfait or dessert dish and layer some of the crunched up wafers on the bottom.
- Layer the yogurt over that, a few pieces of sliced banana, then a tablespoon of whipped topping. Keep going until you end with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Place the last cookie on top for a nice presentation.
Hey, you deserve this!
Dig in and enjoy every spoonful!!