If you like Oreo cookies, you’re going to love these pops. 3 ingredients is all it takes to make a great tasting dessert or snack everyone will love. Take a bite and enjoy!
The first time I made these, my sister and three nieces came to visit for the weekend. My son Josh and my niece Eva are four days apart. The look alike and act just like brother and sister. They live in New England and try to visit as much as possible. When they came out I asked the two little ones what they wanted “Auntie” to make. They just asked for Oreo s. I had to do better than opening a package of cookies. These came to mind since I know my sister likes white chocolate. A win, win! Everyone loved these. On top of all that, it’s a really simple recipe. Make up a batch soon and I’m sure everyone in your world will love them as much as they did in mine.
3 Ingredient White Chocolate Oreo Pops
Yields about 24 to 30 pops
- 36 Oreo cookies, one 15 ounce package, crushed
- 8 ounces block cream cheese softened
- 24 ounces White Chocolate Bark, 2 bags Wilton Candy Melts, or any white melting chocolate, do not use white chocolate chips, they do not melt properly
- cake pop sticks
- Using a food processor or hand held electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and Oreo crumbs.
- Roll into walnut or golf ball size balls. Place on cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Chill for one hour in fridge.
- Melt chocolate as per directions on package.
- Take pops out of the fridge and stick a cake pop stick into each one. Now, dip the whole ball into the melted chocolate. Let excess drip off back into the bowl. You can sprinkle some leftover crumbs on each pop while chocolate sets.
- Place back on lined cookie sheet. Put back in fridge for about 10 minutes to harden up. You can leave on the counter to set up as well. Enjoy the Oreo deliciousness!!