This quick and simple recipe came to me when I was thinking of some recipes to serve up this coming July 4th weekend. We are having a few friends over and I want to serve a cool dessert that will be simple enough to throw together at the last minute. My son just happen to come off the bus from camp when I finished making one of these yummy creations. I gave it to him and he loved it. Then, we both started to think of a name. One thing we both agreed on was that it reminded us of fireworks. This takes only a few short minutes to put together. You can make it the night before and it will still look and taste great.
3 Ingredient Fireworks Pudding Cup
Serving for this recipe is one. Easily can be made into more servings.
- 1 vanilla pudding cup, I used Jello sugar free refrigerated ready to eat
- 2 tbsp Cool Whip, I used light
- 2 tsp sprinkles, I used patriotic sprinkles for this recipes
- 1 tsp Cool Whip for topping
- mini marshmallow, optional for topping
- Empty a pudding cup into a small or medium bowl and add the Cool Whip. Gently mix together.
- Spoon into a dessert dish
- Top with sprinkles. With a butter knife, start poking into the pudding so that the sprinkles move down the dish. You should start to see them on the sides. Do this until you have the look you want.
- Top with more Cool Whip or mini marshmallow and a little more sprinkles.
Enjoy this fun and festive treat!