It’s another busy weeknight and I need to throw something together for the family. I want something healthy yet, it has to taste delicious too. This 3 ingredient recipes was just the thing to satisfy a hungry family. You will love how fast this comes together and how happy you will feel when everyone cleans their plate.
3 Ingredient Creamy Meatball Bake
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package frozen meatballs, I used Trader Joe’s turkey meatballs
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- additional spices optional – onion powder, garlic powder, ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour soup and 1 can water into baking dish. Use a whisk or fork to mix completely. Add in ketchup and any spices if using. Whisk again until combined.
- Gently toss any amount of meatballs into gravy. Spoon gravy over meatballs a few times.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until you see gravy bubbling. Spoon gravy over meatballs a few times while baking.
That’s it! Enjoy with rice or noodles. Add a vegetable as a side dish. YUM!