2 Ingredient Strawberry Dip – You and everyone will adore this creamy and fluffy dip. With only 2 simple ingredients you can whip this up in no time at all. Grab your favorite cookie and dip away!
I love easy-peasy recipes and this one has to be on the top of my list these days. Between Christmas and New Years I made this dip at least 4 times. Now that the Super Bowl is this Sunday, it’s already been requested by my kids. We have a nice amount of hot and cold appetizers that are on the menu for the evening. I needed a few desserts that were quick and easy to put out and this is the perfect one. It’s not too sweet and has the perfect balance of tangy and sweet. Wait until you see the two ingredients that go into the dip. I like to serve the dip with assorted cookies and fruits. Since it’s a strawberry dip, strawberries will surely be on the serving plate like in the photos. The recipe is easily doubled and tripled for a larger crowd. Also, this recipe is a very versatile one, change around the flavors for any fruit flavor. Just wait, you’ll see what I’m talking about. LOL! So, have fun with this recipe, add in some colored sprinkles for a festive look. Dip into the lusciousness and enjoy!
2 Ingredient Strawberry Dip
Yields: about 6 servings
- 8 ounce container non dairy whipped topping such as Cool Whip or TruWhip, thawed
- 6 to 8 ounce container strawberry yogurt, you can use regular or Greek for a thicker dip
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the thawed whipped topping along with the container of yogurt. With a rubber spatula, mix gently until all is incorporated. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Chill for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Take out and place in serving dish. Add your favorite dippers such as fruits, cookies, and pretzels for a yummy sweet and salty treat. Top off with sprinkles or add in a little chopped fruit if you want. That’s it! Serve!!
Enjoy the lusciousness!
Here’s a few more strawberry dessert recipes to enjoy….
2 Ingredient Strawberry Dip
For a quick and simple sweet dip. Make this one. Everyone will adore this cool and fluffy dip. Grab your favorite fruits and cookies and dip away!
- 8 ounce container non dairy whipped topping such as Cool Whip, thawed
- 6-8 ounce cup strawberry yogurt, regular or Greek for a thicker dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the two ingredients and mix gently to combine. Cover bowl. Place in fridge for 1 to 2 hours. Take out put into a serving dish and serve with your favorite fruits, cookies, and pretzels for a sweet and salty treat. Enjoy!
Love this dip
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back often. I put new recipes up all the time. In the meantime, please share with friends and family and pin away on Pinterest to save for later!